Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bag Ladies REJOICE - Bag Borrow Or Steal

Who says Internet advertising doesn't work?

I was out snooping through The Pioneer Woman's new digs when an ad on the left column caught my eye. So being the obedient consumer I am, I clicked and was briskly whisked off to Bag Borrow or Steal. THE website for fashionistas and IMHO a very unique concept.

Bag, Borrow or Steal is like a candy shop for the bag lady in all of us. They stock the latest in designer bags and some vintage ones too. You select the bag you like, enter a credit card and wait for the nice delivery man to bring you your prize. You can keep it for as long as you want with borrowing fees assessed by the a week or month. When you tire of the bag you drop in in a box and send it back. If you decide you truly can't part with a particular bag you can even "steal it" (a.k.a. buying it out right).

Those who know me know that hip, chic and trendy are probably the LAST words anyone would use to describe me. So, I won't be adding my name to the waiting list for the latest Jimmy Choo bag, but BBOS gets my nod for a truly unique concept.

Have you tried it? I'd love to know what you thought.

No comments: