Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The New England Women's Network

I love to meet people, but as previously noted, my family commitments don't always allow me time to attend as many networking events as I would like.
I'm excited about the prospect of the New England Women's Network a brand new networking group with the express mission of creating
"a powerful, relationship-network that provides dynamic educational and inspiring events and workshops monthly throughout the year with the goals of increasing exposure, leads, and resources."

The New England Women's Business Network will hold their inaugural meeting Thursday December 6th from 11:30 to 2pm at Rivier College in Nashua.

The featured speakers are:
Betsy Meyers, Past Director of the Office of Women's Business Ownership in Washington, D.C. and National Chair of Women for Obama.

Pam Carriere-Oliwa, M.A., CEO of Success Management Center, Success Coach & Writer

Registration is just $25 before December 4th and $30 after the 4th or at the door.

I'm looking forward to attending. If you want to join me, please call Maria 432-0002 to register. Hope to see you there!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how often does the new england women business network meet?